How To Login To GET
- From the GET Homepage, click on Eagle i-View Sign In, located on the black
bar on the GET banner at the top of the page.
- Enter your User ID. (Your GET User ID is the capital letter "W" followed
by the last 7 digits of your nine digit Campus Identification Number (CIN).
For example: If your CIN is 123456789, your GET User ID is W3456789.
- Enter your Password. (Your GET password begins with the letters GET followed
by your 4-digit PIN. For example your PIN is 1234, your GET password is GET1234).
- Click the Sign In button
Unable to Login?
- Should you have any difficulties logging into GET please contact the GET
Help Line at (323) 343-7438 or (323) 343-6170 for assistance.
- GET Help Line Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00am – 6:00pm and Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm. After hours, please leave a message.